Welcome Money Masters Stock Report Subscribers
Your subscription to the Investor Advisory Service (IAS) newsletter is now active! To help you get oriented, here are a few tips:
- Our subscriber user guide, How to Use the Investor Advisory Service, is a free PDF download and includes answers to many common questions about the newsletter. We suggest you download it right away and give it a quick review.
- You'll need to set up your user name and password in order to access the current issue of the newsletter and the complete archives. Instructions are below.
- The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list, available in the About section of the website, includes answers to the most common questions about the newsletter for subscribers.
- Our fourth-quarter IAS Subscribers-Only Webinar with editor-in-chief Doug Gerlach (that's me) and analyst Dan Boyle is scheduled for Thursday, November 17, 2016, at 1:30 PM EST. You must register in order to attend the live presentation or view the recorded webinar later. Register now.
- If you have any questions at all, please contact our customer support representatives toll-free at 1-877-33-ICLUB, Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM EST. You may also contact us online.
You will receive an email when new issues, updates, and alerts are published. We look forward to serving you and look forward to many years of successful stock investing!
Editor-in-Chief, Investor Advisory Service
In order to access the current issue and the archives, you must create a username and password. Here are some guidelines:
- E-mail Address: Please provide the email address that you used for your Money Masters Stock Report subscription. This is the e-mail address to which your subscription notices were sent in the past, and to which new IAS announcements, alerts, and other communications are sent will be sent. You may update this email address in the My Account section of the website after logging in.
- Username: You may choose any username you'd like or you can use your email address as your username.
- Password: We suggest choosing a password that is at least 8 characters long, uses a mix of numbers, letters, and symbols, and is hard to guess. Please keep in mind that capitalization counts!
- Security Question and Answer: The Security Question and Answer are used when you need to retrieve or reset your password, and should be something that only you will know the answer to.
- Note: If you have subscribed to any subscription services from ICLUBcentral (the publisher of IAS) in the past, you may use the same username and password for your IAS subscription. These services include myICLUB.com, EquityResearchService.com, SmallCapInformer.com, StockCentral.com, or MyStockProspector.com. Simply login from the IAS Subscribers' main page using those credentials. If your login doesn't work, try synchronizing your login credentials. Otherwise, use the form below to create your secure login credentials.